Titan Extreme....Coming Soon!!!
Welcome To Titan Extreme! Coming Soon!
Welcome To Titan Extreme! Coming Soon!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Forum RulesForum Rules  Log inLog in  SMESME  

Rammer Help/Accident Board

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Capt S.Reich
Admin
Admin
Capt S.Reich

Rammer Help/Accident Board Empty
PostSubject: Rammer Help/Accident Board   Rammer Help/Accident Board Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:48 am

If there is a mishap with a rammer {radio-silent captain who does not follow the rules of the sea and causes havoc} on our servers, post here and click the alert Admin. button. This will ensure that your complaint goes directly to the administrators who can do something about it. Please try to include the offender's forum name, the time, a screenshot of the accident, and which of our servers you were in when this happened. This is vital so that we may ban the user's IP from our servers. Thank you for your cooperation.
Back to top Go down
Capt S.Reich
Admin
Admin
Capt S.Reich

PostSubject: Ramming and Inappropriate Behavior on our servers.   Rammer Help/Accident Board Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:45 pm

If you happen to see a violation of the VSTEP rules, either on our servers, or the public Vstep ones, please PM an Admin here. Be sure to try to get both names, display and forum, the time, and a screenshot if possible. This will allow us to contact the ShipSim admins, and let them handle the problem. Now Titan admins can report illegal activity even on private servers, with proof. Thank you.

Last edited by Capt S.Reich on Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rammer Help/Accident Board   Rammer Help/Accident Board Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:09 am

when people ram someone,will give a 7 day ban.. second time 14 days, third time a month.. then permanent.

But for discrimination and racism and such, it depends on how bad it was.

I would need some form of evidence, and a name (forum name). Screenshots will do,even though I will believe you on your word, of course, I need something solid to present to Ship Sim forum administrators in case it's needed. Smile
ADM Team Servers
TJK,Scott
PM TJK with a copy to Scott name and screen shots and watt happened, then i can go into action quicker to remove this player
Tanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rammer Help/Accident Board   Rammer Help/Accident Board Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Rammer Help/Accident Board
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Titan Extreme....Coming Soon!!! :: Welcome to Titan Shipping Co. :: HELP!!!-
Jump to: